- You will lead and develop the Backend, BI, QA and SRE teams, ensure they are supported by the right structure, talent, process and technology
- You actively manage key technical development partners (e.g. manufacturing, service and software partners) and you will be responsible for all technical decisions such as third party integrations, lead generation, etc.
- You make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, and application infrastructure required to successfully provide best practice advice to internal and external stakeholders
- You make sure regulatory standards are met; we keep our competitive advantage in being a leader in security and compliance
- You are responsible for the development of IT architecture, cybersecurity and GDPR measures, etc.
- You lead and support your team in overcoming bottlenecks and communicate our technology strategy and amazing technology stack to our partners, investors and other stakeholders (including authorities and official bodies)
- You use your technical knowledge to provide expert support to your team when needed
- You bridge the gap between our engineering, product and business development teams
- Technical project management and ownership of analysing and optimising of IT architecture