We are an experienced team from the fields of health, data security, design and user experience. Together we have committed ourselves to one idea: with the help of modern technologies, we enable insurances to support their customers effectively in adopting a more healthy lifestyle.
We are looking for an User Experience Researcher/User Researcher who contributes to making Vivy a platform that insurances will cherish and that users will love. Come and join the team!
- Prepare and conduct research using a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Develop, explore and validate ideas and concepts together with our product teams and diverse experts through workshops, studies, prototypes and continuous user tests
- Generate actionable insights that inform strategic as well as tactical product design decisions
- Provide and communicate research results to establish a broad understanding of users needs and struggles throughout the company and among our stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of best practices around user research and help to further establish and facilitate a user-centered design process across departments as well as within our product teams
- Enable and educate product teams on topics like user-centered design and user experience to further drive the company’s readiness to build a valuable product for all our user groups