As a (Senior) Product Owner (m/f/d) for our mobile team (iOS + android) you will manage your own backlog, create a mobile roadmap and work with the dev team in order to enhance our core product - Vivy mobile app available globally and also indirectly impact our B2B product for insurance partners worldwide. You will be responsible for leading a mobile team with the following tasks:
- Shape the vision of our product and manage the roadmap; prioritize the work in a way that your team always works on the most impactful things with highest value to the user.
- Use insights from both quantitative and qualitative in-house research to constantly evaluate how our product solves the problems of our users.
- Know how to scope features as small as possible to ship them early and use the feedback of our users to iteratively improve the product.
- Define clear user stories with acceptance criteria but also documents bigger epics with all project documentation and requirements in confluence pages.
- Lead the team through the challenges of compliance and security requirements ( SDLC, PII).
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product team to ensure the value we deliver as a team is adding up (align the sprint goals, remove blockers and dependencies).
- Manage releases for Android and iOS platform.
- Optimize processes in the team ( design - dev collaboration with maintaining components library, optimize translations process, content management etc)
- Work with other stakeholders like business development, legal and compliance, security, operations or customer service to ensure that the desire economic and operational KPIs are defined and met
Vivy is on a mission to build the leading digital health platform for personalized interaction towards better health. We connect people to the services they need to manage, improve and optimize their health. Based in Berlin/Germany, backed by Allianz (the world’s largest insurance company), we want to shape the future of healthcare.
Our international team is growing and we’re looking for talented new team members ready to be pioneers in digital healthcare. Is that you? Then join us!