For this role, you will work closely with the technical department, as well as, with the product department to identify business requirements and create sustainable reporting solutions using SQL/NoSQL system, event processing such as Pulsar, Kafka, MapReduce, CSV, etc.
You should have a background in data and business analysis, as you will be responsible to perform analysis and data extraction/manipulation. In addition to technical skills, this position will require interpersonal skills; thus, we are interested to hire a candidate who is analytical and an excellent communicator.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions
- Develop and improve BI systems
- Collaborate with different teams to integrate systems for the successful result
- Develop and execute data warehouses, data mining models, operational lists and reports.
- Present information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and to be able to produce functional technical documentation
- Establish and maintain quality assurance processes
- Create or discover new data processing programs
- Analyze business processes and data to overcome business-related problems